Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What do you DRIVE??


When you look for a new car do you make your decision based on color? Or whats under the hood? It is very easy to make something look flashy from the outside, but what really counts in golf is how will this club improve my performance!

When I think of Lamborghini I think of FAST! But not many people, including myself, can say that they own or have driven a Lamborghini. At an early age I dreamed of owning 4 Lamborghini's (seriously... I still have that 4th grade assignment somewhere). They are one of the fastest cars on the road and they look stylish. What if you could have a driver that not only looks great, but feels good and gives you the performance you want out of a high end sports car? Well I have it at Haggin Oaks and it's going in my bag ASAP. It's the New Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver.

Callaway recently partnered with Lamborghini to develop a new Forged Compostie material used in the new RAZR Hawk. This driver consist of nearly 70% of the new Forged Composite material that is also used in the body of the new Lamborghini. This revolutionary material makes the club lighter, faster, and stronger than all the competitors.

Early tests have shown that the RAZR Hawk is longer and straighter than other drivers on the market and has already proven to be successful for some of the best in the world. Early in the golf season the RAZR Hawk has already produced 2 consecutive wins on the European Tour in Qatar and Dubai. Thomas Bjorn, winner of the Qatar Masters, has seen an increase of 10 yards with his new RAZR Hawk. Alvaro Quiros won this past weekend in Dubai using the RAZR Hawk and he is averaging 12 more yards than last year. It was also featured in the Golf Digest Hot List receiving a Gold Star rating and considered by many to be the driver of the year!

If you want the best in class and the best players in the world are seeing an increase in distance and winning, you should give the new RAZR Hawk Driver a try too! I think that once you try it you will like it. I know I did! Come see me at Haggin Oaks and be the first to take this hot new club out for a test drive!


No comments:

Post a Comment